Ksenia Security markets only through its Selected Distributors Ksenia Security has always been committed, ...
The user's personal data are used by Ksenia Security SpA, which is the data controller for the processing, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
METHOD AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
1) We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
a) Mixed - electronic and paper
with the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of legal obligations related to commercial relationships
- Fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations
- Statistical analysis
- Promotional activities
- Provision of the product service
- Supplier management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Dispute management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
- Offer of goods and services through mailing lists
- Freight operations
- Profiling for promotional purposes
- Services for the protection of consumers and users
- Internal control services (safety, productivity, quality of services, asset integrity)
Any refusal to allow the processing of data makes it impossible to use the service requested by the user.
Unless explicitly refused by the interested party, the user's data will also be processed for the following purposes:
- sending of proposals and commercial communications by e-mail or SMS or fax, by both Ksenia Security SpA and partner companies; market surveys and statistics, marketing, references on advertising communications (press, radio, TV, internet, etc.), product preferences and verification of the degree of customer satisfaction;
2) The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may make it impossible to provide the requested services.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
3) Without prejudice to communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- High public administrations;
- Supervisory and control authority;
- Customers and users;
- Consultants and freelancers also in associated form;
- Insurance companies;
- Authorized persons;
- Internal managers;
- Companies that carry out warehouse and transport logistics services;
- Companies and businesses;
Furthermore, in the management of your data, authorized persons and / or internal and external managers identified in writing by Ksenia Security and to whom specific written instructions on data processing have been provided may become aware of the same.
4) The data required for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not purchase or use products / services, despite having had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately deleted or processed anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired. the informed consent of the interested parties relating to a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
The data retention period is: 3 years.
5) Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of treatment based on consent, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
6) The data controller of your personal data is Ksenia Security SpA.