The personal data of the user are used by Ksenia Security Srl, which is the data controller for the data processing, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016/679.
MODALITIES AND SCOPES OF DATA PROCESSING
1) We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following tools:
a) Mixed - electronic and paper
with the following scopes:
- Compliance with legal obligations related to commercial relationships
- Compliance with tax or accounting obligations
- Statistical analysis
- Promotional activities
- Service delivery
- Suppliers management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Litigation management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Customer management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Offer of goods and services through a mailing list
- Freight transport operations
- Profiling for promotional purposes
- Services to protect consumers and users
- Internal control services (security, productivity, quality of services, heritage integrity)
Any refusal to allow the processing of data implies the impossibility of using the service requested by the user.
Subject to explicit denial by the party concerned, the user's data will also be processed for the following purposes:
- sending of proposals and commercial communications by e-mail or SMS or fax, both from Ksenia Security Srl and from partner companies; market surveys and statistics, marketing, references on advertising (press, radio, TV, internet, etc.), product preferences and verification of degree of customer satisfaction;
2) The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility of providing the services requested.
3) Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- High public administrations
- Supervisory and control authorities;
- Customers and users;
- Consultants and freelancers also in associated form;
- Insurance companies;
- Authorized persons;
- Internal processors;
- Companies that make the warehouse and transport logistics service;
Furthermore, in the processing of your data, the authorized persons and / or internal and external processors, identified in writing by Ksenia Security and to whom specific written instructions on data processing have been provided, may be made aware of them.
4) The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or processed anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the data subjects concerning a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
The data storage period is: 3 years.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
5) Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the data subject, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, may exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know the origin of his data;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, the methods and the scopes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive his data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority.
6) Ksenia Security Srl is the owner of the processing of your personal data.