Requirements: Proven experience in technical support and development of security and home automation projects. Strong…
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or Technical Institute Diploma;
- At least 5 years of experience in the security and home automation sector;
- Excellent knowledge of English and German;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to travel.
- Provide technical and commercial training to Ksenia Security partners and installers in foreign markets, primarily in Europe;
- Support Ksenia Security partners and installers in the installation and maintenance of security and home automation systems;
- Manage malfunction reports and provide technical support to customers;
- Participate in the development of new training courses and educational materials;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to promote Ksenia Security products and solutions in foreign markets.