Requirements: Degree in Electronic Engineering or Technical Institute Diploma; At least 5 years of experience in…
- Proven experience in technical support and development of security and home automation projects.
- Strong knowledge of security systems, home automation technologies, and related hardware.
- Good knowledge of Office 365 and CAD software for project documentation.
- Fluency in English, written and verbal, to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues (knowledge of Italian is appreciated).
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Good organization and time management skills to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, depending on the project requirements.
- Flexible to work on-site or remotely, depending on the needs of the company and clients.
- Provide technical support to customers and internal teams regarding security and home automation systems.
- Assist in the design, development, and implementation of security and home automation projects.
- Collaborate with customers to understand their requirements and provide customized solutions.
- Conduct on-site visits and remotely troubleshoot issues related to security and home automation systems.
- Assist with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of security and home automation equipment remotely.
- Utilize Office 365 and CAD software to create project documentation, including diagrams and technical specifications.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and advancements in security and home automation technologies.
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.