The OPTEX sensor configuration can also be performed via any mobile device through APP Ksenia PRO or Ksenia SecureWeb. In this way,
For connecting all the other sensors to matrix, the electrical wiring to the PCBA terminal board is required.
For OPTEX sensors of series:
- BXS (Radio/Antimasking/PIR and high sensibility to PIR right side and left side);
- VXS (Radio/Antimasking/PIR and Microwave multidirectional/ coverage 90°);
- WXI (Radio/Antimasking/PIR and right side and left side/coverage 180°);
- WXS (Radio/Antimasking/PIR and Microwave right side and left side/ coverage 180°);
- QXI (Radio/PIR and Microwave multidirectional/coverage 120°);
a programming session has been explicitly developed within the configuration program of the lares 4.0 platform, starting from the matrix module configuration.
In fact, starting from Ksenia configuration program, it is possible to customize the type of functioning requested to the wireless matrix sensor, choosing between Universal type operation (to connect third-party motion detectors) or OPTEX type (to connect OPTEX series BXS, VXS, WXI, WXS and QXI motion detectors).
In case of Universal operation, customization is limited to general information about matrix (serial number, supervision and tamper protection) while, in the case of OPTEX operation, the customization is extended to the model of the connected OPTEX sensor. In addition to the general information written above, the configuration of the functioning is required (enable/disable: PIR sensor, tamper/ accelerometer, switch configuration hardware on board, alarm notification with LED, inhibition time, anti-masking), PIR settings (PIR sensitivity and PIR pulse number), micro-wave settings (microwave sensitivity and micro-wave immunity), etc.