Tips for a fundamental right choice
1. Do not expect to find victims of a robbery or an assault to think about protecting
your home and your loved ones. Better to provide on time and be prepared rather
than suffer the trauma of your home violated in your absence, or worse, when you
2. The security system is an important component in the life of every day. For
this reason it should be chosen with care and must adapt perfectly to your needs
and your lifestyle: so will give you peace of mind and really will be for you a
lasting investment that retains its value over time.
3. The protection is a sum of factors: the best result is obtained using complete
systems and integrated, offering a first level of security when there is an elderly
or infirm who is left alone in the house during the day, a second level of night
when you are at home and a third level when you move away from home (remote management
also via IP).
4. Complete protection possible with digital video verification, in order to
have the pictures of the intrusion, and so help the Police in the capture of the
5. Choose a CERTIFICATE (not only compliant) according to European regulations
EN50131, possibly in grade 3.
6. Think also automation and access control of vs. home, vs. shop or office,
now you can manage everything from a single platform for Security and Home Automation,
without adding or Hardware or Software to what you are already investing, with the
ability to manage all of this wherever you are!
You choose your security system only after having carefully
considered your needs and you understand what is being offered and at what cost.
Often the lowest price is not the most convenient solution. Do not let someone
else decide for you.